May 28, 2011

Shocking - Death from bed bug pesticide poisoning

A British couple were among seven tourists whose deaths in Thailand have been linked to a toxic bed bug pesticide.

Pensioners George Everitt, 78, and his wife Eileen, 73, from Boston, Lincolnshire, were found dead in their room at the Downtown Inn in Chiang Mai.

An undercover investigation revealed shocking evidence linking the deaths between January and March after all seven stayed at or used facilities at the hotel.

Read more AT THIS LINK.